Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks

Old Jun 6, 2010, 01:02 PM   #1
SkylerZio
macrumors newbie

Appstore doesn't work

3G 3.1.3 MC011LL Spirit JB

Since JBing, I had not tried the appstore, until I got an update for a program I bought. When I tried to Update i get the "waiting..." message when a program is about to download, then i get a pop up that says "Unable to Download Application. [Program Name]will be available for download when you log into iTunes store on your computer"

I checked for updates in iTunes, and it downloads the updates, But nothing happens when I sync the iPod with iTunes.

1) is there a way to update my purchased apps through appstore on iPod?
2) How can I get my apps to sync?
3) Am I missing some plug-in for a Jailbroken iPod to be able to do this stuff?

I searched the web and Have tried various things, but they were all suggestions from ~2years ago, nothing recent.

Thanks!
SkylerZio is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2010, 02:14 PM   #2
DisneyRicky
macrumors regular

Must have been a glitch when you were patching during the jailbreak. Do a restore and Jailbreak again, should fix your problem.
iPad 3 Wifi (64 gb) & iPhone 5 (64 gb)
DisneyRicky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:13 AM   #3
SkylerZio
macrumors newbie

ok I will try that, But before I do, How can I save my stuff? Since I can't sync to iTunes, I don't want to loose all my information/save games or have to hunt for all my programs again. I've heard about this program called Applesync, does that work?
SkylerZio is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 06:53 PM   #4
mrhappyface2010
macrumors newbie

Just try Applesync or just restore your iPhone then rejailbreak, took me 10 seconds with Spirit!

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks