Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Post here if you would like forum members to help identify a typeface. See also the Identifying Fonts Mac Guide, a resource list that community members can help maintain.

Remember that fonts are software so don't request or offer to share copies of copyrighted material or link to bootleg copies. Whether a font is available for purchase, available as shareware or donationware, or is in the public domain, a link to the site that offers it will suffice.

If you use the IMG or TIMG tag to show an image from another site, check if the image displays properly in the post. Some images are blocked from display outside their own site.

Thank you!

jbuttons

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2007
I have been looking for the font used to create the CVS Caremark Logo.

hmplogoss8.gif

I appreciate any help in advance. Thank you

Reactions: siliconeuse

iSamurai

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2007
ɹǝpun uʍop 'ǝuɐqsı&#
You can use this site for automatic font recognition, it's fairly accurate as I have used it a couple of times.

[SIZE=-1]www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont

just upload an image of the font and voilà~

by the way, does anyone know where I can get this: It's called Welcome, and it was used in the Germany 2006 FIFA world cup.
The difficult part is that it's not even for sale, and only the FIFA organisers and related (ie. Yahoo) have it. Do you, or anyone you know has it... especially since the FIFA is finished over a year...

deom6.jpg

http://www.whitestone.ac/clients/2006/typeface.htm
[/SIZE]

Jim Campbell

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2006
A World of my Own; UK
you could probably start with Antique Olive Nord Italic

Correction: it's Antique Olive Compressed Italic with the tracking up a touch.

There are a number of shareware/freeware fonts that look enough like Antique Olive to get away with if you don't want to shell out for the proper font, but their names elude me at present ... sorry!

Cheers

Jim

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Need Arabic Fonts

This isn't a name that font, but I need some Arabic Fonts for an upcoming project does anyone know where I can get some Arabic Fonts either free or download (I'm don't want anyone to infringe on copyright my client will pay for the fonts as stated in the contract).

Cheers :apple:

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
This isn't a name that font, but I need some Arabic Fonts for an upcoming project does anyone know where I can get some Arabic Fonts either free or download (I'm don't want anyone to infringe on copyright my client will pay for the fonts as stated in the contract).

Cheers :apple:

Found this site on google (first result) it is a site of free fonts.

Arabic Fonts

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.