Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jun 7, 2010, 05:11 AM   #1
micol124
macrumors member

Pages Table of Contents Hyperlinks

I have been working on a Pages document with a automatically generated TOC, and I would like to have hyperlinks between the contents and the document. I know that clicking on the page number will work, but I would like to click on the actual Titles on the TOC... is this possible?
micol124 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2010, 05:17 AM   #2
sammich
macrumors 601

In the inspector, click the 2nd from the right icon (the little circle with the twirly arrow in it). Then click on the bookmark tab there.

Now select some text you want to make as the bookmark, and click on the '+' at the bottom of the bookmark inspector area.

Now head back to the 'hyperlink' tab and select the text you want to have link to that text before. Check enable as hyperlink, link to: "bookmark" and select your bookmark from before.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 02:01 PM   #3
micol124
macrumors member

uhm.. it doesn't work, if I try to select a word from the Table of contents the "+" is grayed out and so is the enable as Hyperlink button and options
Old Jun 10, 2010, 05:36 PM   #4
micol124
macrumors member

Anybody else has any tips?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store