Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Jun 7, 2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Dr Kevorkian94
macrumors 68020

airport extreme issue

well i have a mac, an iphone, and my ipad connected to my airport extreme. but theres a problem my connection(wifi) slows way down frequently (till the point that it take like 2-3 min to load a web page). but when the the connection is good it takes like a second or less. when i reboot or update my airport, for like a minute or 2 its super fast and it will get slower or sometimes stay that way for a couple for days then go slow again. my airport is connected to my modem, then the other cable goes from the airport into the pc. also there is an xbox live cable in one of the ports. but also the pc is medium fast when the connection is slow but fast when the connection(wifi) is fast. so is this an actual problem or is the setting not the best i need some feed back this problem is really annoying.

thanks in advanced

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking