Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1
italos
macrumors newbie

Ichat video with gmail does not work

Hello
I am running mac ox 10.7.5 on a macbook pro 2011 model with all apps being up to date

My problem is that I cannot make any video and/or voice call using ichat(version 6.0.2) with my gmail account.I can chat but no call and video. Ibid in receiving video and audio calls.I have checked the connection and it the audio video settings and they look fine. I remember when i first bought the computer got not problems. Infact I was using it a lot. I recently had to format and reinstall mac os and since then got this problem.When I right click on a contact the invite to video chat and invite to audio chat options are disable. I have looked over the internet and cannot figure out a solution. I would much appreciate any advice and help you can provide me
italos is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store