Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jun 8, 2010, 01:58 PM   #1
drtimjones
macrumors newbie

Genuine Apple iPad Case + Sleeve Question

Hey - I have the genuine Apple iPad case which I quite like because it wraps right around the iPad (unlike the Incase convertible book jacket which leaves the corners exposed) the thing that drives me nuts is that the cover is a bit loose which means when it's in my bag it sometimes opens up etc. so I was thinking of getting a sleeve/pouch (I would prefer a leather one) in addition to the case that's already on it.

My question, is does anyone else have this combination and which pouch/sleeve would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your help/
Old Jun 8, 2010, 02:13 PM   #2
iPad1iPad
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtimjones View Post
Hey - I have the genuine Apple iPad case which I quite like because it wraps right around the iPad (unlike the Incase convertible book jacket which leaves the corners exposed) the thing that drives me nuts is that the cover is a bit loose which means when it's in my bag it sometimes opens up etc. so I was thinking of getting a sleeve/pouch (I would prefer a leather one) in addition to the case that's already on it.

My question, is does anyone else have this combination and which pouch/sleeve would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your help/
I'm using a standard neo Incase 10" notebook zippered pouch with the Apple Case. Fits perfectly and the pouch can be purchased at Target for around $30. It's padded and has a nice soft cloth inside to further protect the iPad while traveling.

http://www.target.com/Incase-Neopren..._qi_detaillink
iPad1iPad is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2010, 02:14 PM   #3
drtimjones
macrumors newbie

Great, thanks for your quick reply. I'm in the UK but will try to find one or something similar.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 02:20 PM   #4
iPad1iPad
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtimjones View Post
Great, thanks for your quick reply. I'm in the UK but will try to find one or something similar.
No problem...that's what we're here for!

There is the Incase Travel Kit, too. You can order it directly from Incase...

http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/cl57513/1
iPad1iPad is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories