Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook

Old Jun 11, 2010, 01:27 AM   #1
benjamingrantdu
macrumors newbie

Cannot Charge Battery - Not Broken Charger, Not dead battery

Hi all,
I thought my charger was broken because it got wet (which is possible). However, the problem is now, I'm visiting my sister and tested her charger in my computer. It did nothing (didn't charge at all). I proceeded to try her battery in my computer and my battery in hers. Her battery in my computer worked great (I'm using it to type this) but still, wouldn't charge. My battery in her computer also worked fine, and it charges. So, essentially, it's not my charger or battery.. what gives (this is going to be expensive, isn't it?)
ben
benjamingrantdu is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook