Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jun 11, 2010, 08:27 PM   #1
Icarus73
macrumors regular

iphone 4 with at&t service discount

I plan on preordering 2 iphone 4s through apple.com for shipping to my house. I'm assuming I'll have to use 2 different cards and maybe even different shipping addresses. Fine by me.

Here's the deal though. I work at barnes and noble, and we get a service discount through att.com or in-store. I have a promo code for that. If I activate at home through itunes, will I be able to apply this service discount? Or do I need to order from at&t? Or can I order and activate and then contact att about the discount?

Also, does anyone know how they're checking for this "one per household" limit? I need to know if I'm using a different card, shipping address or billing address...

Thanks for any and all help.
Icarus73 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2010, 09:00 PM   #2
calvy
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus73 View Post
I plan on preordering 2 iphone 4s through apple.com for shipping to my house. I'm assuming I'll have to use 2 different cards and maybe even different shipping addresses. Fine by me.

Here's the deal though. I work at barnes and noble, and we get a service discount through att.com or in-store. I have a promo code for that. If I activate at home through itunes, will I be able to apply this service discount? Or do I need to order from at&t? Or can I order and activate and then contact att about the discount?

Also, does anyone know how they're checking for this "one per household" limit? I need to know if I'm using a different card, shipping address or billing address...

Thanks for any and all help.
Not sure about the one per household thing, but as far as a discount you call AT&T after the account is set up and have the discount applied.
calvy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone