Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HA5TY

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
My main question is what time will the preorders start on June 15? Is it at 12:00am and some other time?

and also
I'm going to buy 4 iPhone 4's. I want to preorder them and get them shipped to me the the day it comes out. How should I preorder them so I can do this. And what are the limits on how many iPhones I can get?

Jman14

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2008
For heavens sake... Please search. You can find the anwsers to both of these questions within the first 2 pages. Prob find them 2-3 times for each of them.

rmatthewware

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2009
I have it on good authority that pre-orders start at 3am, so you should definitely be at your computer 3am so you don't miss it. Good luck :p

HA5TY

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
New to posting. Here at macrumors we want to encourage people to post and help out. Now he's going to run away and be a lurker again.

I won't run away but I will try and search for my answer before posting a new thread next time. haha

ajsnow6234

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
It's not about being mean...it's about following simple forum courtesies! USE THE SEARCH always, that's usually the number one rule in any online forum.

ajsnow6234

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
New to posting. Here at macrumors we want to encourage people to post and help out. Now he's going to run away and be a lurker again.

You seem to know a lot about being new to this forum seeing as how you joined this month!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.