Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OverSpun

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
California
I sent them a reported a problem in the app. They NEVER responded me. Ive never used the app once because it was crashing all the time so it was a huge waste of money since it was $10 about IM+. Since because of the problems, I bought Beejive on my ipad. Its great though...

How would I talk to itunes now about this and try to get a refund on it. I emailed that company since the first day i bought it and emailed them each few days. They STILL didnt upgrade their app still just to check and see and i havent used it.

Any ideas everyone? I cant report the app from my invoice again because it says its a couple weeks when I sent that to apple.

Thanks! Sorry if this is same problem made a thread about. Ive been searching alot and couldnt find nothing. :(

OverSpun

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
California
Hey guys-

A few of months and I lost my hearing loss. I can't watch the video on cnet. :(

Any how I could do it? Thanks!

OverSpun

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
California
If you lost your hearing loss then you should be able to hear, correct?

So is your problem with the video or audio?

I can't hear now. Few months I was diagnosed of leukemia. I lost my hearing now. If you could help me. Thanks.

upaymeifixit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2009
I would go to an apple store or to get your iPad fixed because IM+ does work for the iPad as well as the iPhone, just not on iOS4. If nothing else you could just wait, they will most likely have an update soon.

CristobalHuet

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2008
Montreal
I can't hear now. Few months I was diagnosed of leukemia. I lost my hearing now. If you could help me. Thanks.

I'm so sorry :(

Basically login to your iTunes account on iTunes (view account), then go to Purchase History, find the app you bought, click on the arrow to the left of the name in the list, and go to "report a problem" and "I inadvertently purchased this app".

Yes, that's a lie, but if it's not working for you, they won't refund you...this way, you'll get a refund. I haven't used it myself.

OverSpun

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
California
I would go to an apple store or to get your iPad fixed because IM+ does work for the iPad as well as the iPhone, just not on iOS4. If nothing else you could just wait, they will most likely have an update soon.

Well my iPad is fine.. That I'm+ is terrible. I hated that app. I'd rather spend that cash on cooler apps.

OverSpun

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
California
I'm so sorry :(

Basically login to your iTunes account on iTunes (view account), then go to Purchase History, find the app you bought, click on the arrow to the left of the name in the list, and go to "report a problem" and "I inadvertently purchased this app".

Yes, that's a lie, but if it's not working for you, they won't refund you...this way, you'll get a refund. I haven't used it myself.

Thank you. Appreciated. :)

arctic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2008
Well my iPad is fine.. That I'm+ is terrible. I hated that app. I'd rather spend that cash on cooler apps.

Hmmmm.... so you said it's not working? I think you just want your money back because you like BeeJive better.(?)

And your OP:

Ive never used the app once because it was crashing all the time so it was a huge waste of money since it was $10 about IM+.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.