Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:10 AM   #201
spyder721
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: newtown,pa
well i just called 611 got a lady who told me there is no record of my order. she told me to go a store with my email and they might be able to help me!! she also told me to call the premier phone number which just hangs up on me!! this is crazy, i ordered 9am est on the 15th... thank god i have an order with Apple as well!
__________________
iphone 3g black 8gb and eventually a white 16gb 3gs
that was last year white iphone 3gs 16 gb now eventually a 32gb black
spyder721 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:10 AM   #202
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizo79 View Post
Same...I think we are good to go (I hope)
These MF wud never let us have peace of mind...they always have one thing or other.........
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:15 AM   #203
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder721 View Post
well i just called 611 got a lady who told me there is no record of my order. she told me to go a store with my email and they might be able to help me!! she also told me to call the premier phone number which just hangs up on me!! this is crazy, i ordered 9am est on the 15th... thank god i have an order with Apple as well!
Call 1866-499-8008 Then press 3 and press 1 enter your order number if you have one if not press 0 and talk to a premier rep they can help you out!! GOOD LUCK!
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:18 AM   #204
spyder721
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: newtown,pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBerry View Post
Call 1866-499-8008 Then press 3 and press 1 enter your order number if you have one if not press 0 and talk to a premier rep they can help you out!! GOOD LUCK!
going to do that now! i have an order #

wait that is the # i have been calling and it just says please call back later
__________________
iphone 3g black 8gb and eventually a white 16gb 3gs
that was last year white iphone 3gs 16 gb now eventually a 32gb black
spyder721 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:24 AM   #205
spyder721
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: newtown,pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder721 View Post
going to do that now! i have an order #

wait that is the # i have been calling and it just says please call back later
this time i hit place an order once i get someone i will ask them!
__________________
iphone 3g black 8gb and eventually a white 16gb 3gs
that was last year white iphone 3gs 16 gb now eventually a 32gb black
spyder721 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:26 AM   #206
mzd
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wisconsin
i called this number: 1-866-746-1081 (from the first page) yesterday and got through after about 5-10 minutes on hold. try that number. it went straight to a rep.
all i have is my order number (never got a confirmation email) but she was able to look up my order and said everything looked fine.
__________________
2.8 C2E 24" iMac
64GB iPhone 6

www.theclothsea.com
mzd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:31 AM   #207
spyder721
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: newtown,pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzd View Post
i called this number: 1-866-746-1081 (from the first page) yesterday and got through after about 5-10 minutes on hold. try that number. it went straight to a rep.
all i have is my order number (never got a confirmation email) but she was able to look up my order and said everything looked fine.
thats good news!
__________________
iphone 3g black 8gb and eventually a white 16gb 3gs
that was last year white iphone 3gs 16 gb now eventually a 32gb black
spyder721 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:35 AM   #208
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder721 View Post
going to do that now! i have an order #

wait that is the # i have been calling and it just says please call back later
Try 1866 746 1081
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:42 AM   #209
spyder721
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: newtown,pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBerry View Post
Try 1866 746 1081
trying it now! cant they at least have random music thats all i ask haha
__________________
iphone 3g black 8gb and eventually a white 16gb 3gs
that was last year white iphone 3gs 16 gb now eventually a 32gb black
spyder721 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:46 AM   #210
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder721 View Post
trying it now! cant they at least have random music thats all i ask haha
it's old urine in new bottle! Bottom line is their pre ordering syatem SUCKS!!
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:50 AM   #211
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizo79 View Post
Still processing..ordered about 10 minutes before you did
You never have had "ATTENTION" status right?
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:12 AM   #212
509eagle
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
I am still at attention. I believe it makes no difference to call.

I have called each of the last 3 days, always told everything is fine and they dont need anymore information. That the order looks fine. I asked about the status on the premier web page and he said that should be updated by the end of today, or tomorrow at the latest. We will see.

He did say I will be getting the phone on time, sure hope he is right.

I didnt check my credit card yesterday, had a $1 hold charge, Citibank, said it was pretty much just a test to see if the credit card was good.

right now, its just cross your fingers and see.
509eagle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:13 AM   #213
zizo79
macrumors 6502a
 
zizo79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: QQ Part
I just got off the phone with AT&T and I was told that my order will ship on the 24th and that I will get my order the next day since I selected overnight shipping. Blah
__________________
iPhone 3GS 32GB iPhone 4 32GB Apple Shuffle
zizo79 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:16 AM   #214
spyder721
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: newtown,pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizo79 View Post
I just got off the phone with AT&T and I was told that my order will ship on the 24th and that I will get my order the next day since I selected overnight shipping. Blah
i agree it is all bs we will find out i think 24 hours prior to it shipping
__________________
iphone 3g black 8gb and eventually a white 16gb 3gs
that was last year white iphone 3gs 16 gb now eventually a 32gb black
spyder721 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:30 AM   #215
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizo79 View Post
I just got off the phone with AT&T and I was told that my order will ship on the 24th and that I will get my order the next day since I selected overnight shipping. Blah
They told me same bull crap I asked her why u kept my order in attention status for 2 days. Now non-premier site says order date June 17th and premier says June 15th. Non-Premier site shows ordered 1 and Backordered 1 she said since they dont have iPhone 4 in stock it's showing backorderd for everyone I told her some folks dont have it. She was like no no everyone has it. They dont seem to know Jack they are telling every one canned answer " Dont worry you will get i on 25th-28th everything looks fine"
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:33 AM   #216
hazeydavey
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
What if it shows backordered? Is this normal as it's not released yet? I ordered around 9:45 AM tuesday.
hazeydavey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:38 AM   #217
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazeydavey View Post
What if it shows backordered? Is this normal as it's not released yet? I ordered around 9:45 AM tuesday.
They are fullfilling the orders as they are getting shipments all the phones ready to be shipped out dont show backordered in status. I ordered mine at 5:23 AM June 15th. It simply means our phones are not there hopefully they will get it by June 23-24 to ship it to us. This is so weired!!!
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:41 AM   #218
djransom
macrumors 68040
 
djransom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chi-Town
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazeydavey View Post
What if it shows backordered? Is this normal as it's not released yet? I ordered around 9:45 AM tuesday.
Yes it is very normal.
__________________
Live and love life
djransom is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 12:56 PM   #219
zizo79
macrumors 6502a
 
zizo79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: QQ Part
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBerry View Post
They are fullfilling the orders as they are getting shipments all the phones ready to be shipped out dont show backordered in status. I ordered mine at 5:23 AM June 15th. It simply means our phones are not there hopefully they will get it by June 23-24 to ship it to us. This is so weired!!!
This is whole thing, to me, is just a repeat of last year's preorders of the 3GS. Everyone was told that we will get out phones 2 days after release but it showed on release date.
__________________
iPhone 3GS 32GB iPhone 4 32GB Apple Shuffle
zizo79 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 01:11 PM   #220
paulie6978
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
well my order status still says processing but the new date has changed to 6/17

also my bank account was just charged.......
paulie6978 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 01:28 PM   #221
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulie6978 View Post
well my order status still says processing but the new date has changed to 6/17

also my bank account was just charged.......
Now go to site https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status and check your order status using your cell phone number and zip code you will see your status in fullfillment system plus ur new order number startng with 65XXXX.......
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 01:34 PM   #222
THX723
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Wow, my status finally made it out of "attention" and into "processing" after more than 3 days. Furthermore I now also see an order when statusing from the non-premier page.

So maybe the AT&T CSRs were being up front after all ... one just need to wait it out? My order was stuck on "Attention" since the morning of the pre-order launch (got confirmation e-mail at ~5am PST, Tuesday). Multiple calls to AT&T all resulted in the same "security check" schpeel and that there's nothing to worry about.
THX723 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 01:39 PM   #223
AppleBerry
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by THX723 View Post
Wow, my status finally made it out of "attention" and into "processing" after more than 3 days. Furthermore I now also see an order when statusing from the non-premier page.

So maybe the AT&T CSRs were being up front after all ... one just need to wait it out? My order was stuck on "Attention" since the morning of the pre-order launch (got confirmation e-mail at ~5am PST, Tuesday). Multiple calls to AT&T all resulted in the same "security check" schpeel and that there's nothing to worry about.
Do you see 0 or 1 under backorderd on non-premier page?
AppleBerry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 01:42 PM   #224
KidStallyn
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBerry View Post
Now go to site https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status and check your order status using your cell phone number and zip code you will see your status in fullfillment system plus ur new order number startng with 65XXXX.......
I don't have an order number on that link that looks anything like that.....

Order Number: 4643-215XXXXXXXX

and on the Premiere Site: 101229XXXXXXXXXXX
__________________
Follow My Attempt to Qualify for the Boston Marathon at: http://kidstallyn.blogspot.com
LIVESTRONG
KidStallyn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2010, 01:43 PM   #225
THX723
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBerry View Post
Do you see 0 or 1 under backorderd on non-premier page?
1 for backorder.

For what it's worth, I was told by the CSR, once the order status goes through the shipment/allocation priority will be based on the original order confirmation date. *fingers crossed*
THX723 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tag Heuer "Rush" Movie Premiere MyiBill Community Discussion 0 Sep 30, 2013 08:16 PM
iPhone 5s order status, "T-Mobile Unlocked" removed ronaldcastillo iPhone 4 Sep 25, 2013 04:33 AM
Anybody unable to order from Apple due to "problem with ATT account" error. richard371 iPhone 1 Sep 20, 2013 10:13 AM
Apple order status's down and extremely busy, 27" iMacs prepping for shipment?! bobright iMac 8 Dec 9, 2012 04:38 AM
13" Macbook Pro Retina Order Status Thread pogiboi MacBook Pro 7 Oct 24, 2012 03:20 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC