Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Jun 16, 2010, 02:50 AM   #1
j2048b
macrumors 6502a

How do you recover deleted photos from a 3gs?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but i deleted some pics on accident and wanted to ask if there was a way to enter the recovery mode in the 3gs to recover deleted photos?

Any info that assists would be appreciated! hopefully there are some simple ways to do this?

thanks
Old Dec 23, 2011, 09:05 AM   #2
allym
macrumors newbie

recover deleted photos iPhone 3g

sorry to reply this question at this really late time but hope everything goes fine, especially in this special holiday season! Cheers in advance

Well, iPhone use quite different storage media which means once you deleted stuff (such as photos, videos etc) off it, it's just gone and can't be recovered with general free Mac data recovery software like TestDisk or PhotoRec.

But there might still be some chances for you to recover those photos. And ALL in ALl depends on whether you ever sync your iPhones via iTunes on your Mac machine (before you deleted the photos). If yes, then probably you can use this program Data Recovery for iTunes to restore your pictures on Mac machine (without connecting your iPhone).

Next time, remember to back up everyting regularly in case any similar suffering happen.

Hope this helps. Merry Christmas!!!
allym is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2014, 09:20 AM   #3
tsngsui
macrumors newbie

The simply way is to recover deleted photos from iPhone directly with the help of some iPhone data recovery software. Even you have not backed up any data to iTunes or iCloud, you can get back you deleted photos from iPhone without backup files. Because these data you deleted will exist in your iPhone in somehow and some iPhone data recovery can find them and restore them.
You can try it. Google and find some tutorials to get more details.

Last edited by tsngsui; Aug 14, 2014 at 08:13 AM.
tsngsui is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps