Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

k24eg22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
any one elses shipment from apple change from not shipped to prepared for shipment!!! i hope we get them the day before the launch!!! lol

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
any one elses shipment from apple change from not shipped to prepared for shipment!!! i hope we get them the day before the launch!!! lol

Mine just now switched to Prepared for Shipment, too. Wheee! Fun!

As for getting it early? Not going to happen. They will hold it and deliver it on release day.

S1njin

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2010
NJ
Mine just now switched to Prepared for Shipment, too. Wheee! Fun!

As for getting it early? Not going to happen. They will hold it and deliver it on release day.

Okay NOW I will refresh my filthy AT&T status page all freaking weekend .... damn you !

spyda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2009
Okay NOW I will refresh my filthy AT&T status page all freaking weekend .... damn you !

Don't expect to see a change with AT&T status until around the 23rd, when it will then (hopefully) say shipped.

dmx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2008
I'll try to go to my local FedEx and get it early.... hell, its worth a shot!

Craiger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2007

what time did you order Tuesday?? Mine is still Not yet Shipped. I ordered at 1 PM PST.

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009

I know! Sorry! After I saw this, I hit refresh, and there it was! And yes, I know it is pathetic that one of my tabs on my browser is dedicated to watching my status. Hehee.:D

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I'll try to go to my local FedEx and get it early.... hell, its worth a shot!

I can pretty much guarantee you that they won't release it early. a) They have to have made 1 delivery attempt and failed (if you weren't home to sign for it, for example), and b) Apple dictates that they're not delivered prior to the 24th. The same thing happened last summer when people's statuses changed--everyone got all psyched for early delivery and it just didn't happen. Sorry.

Damn, I wish I'd been able to actually preorder and not just reserve. I miss the excitement of repeatedly hitting F5 on my order status page. :(

ulbador

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2010
Mine changed too.

I'm usually pretty calm about these things but now I'm salivating...

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
Let us see some screenshots. I'm very doubtful this is true. Thanks

Really? Why?

You think Apple wants to wait until the night before to prepare millions of phones to ship?

Steve Jobs is not Santa. Although he is Jesus.

ulbador

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2010

Attachments

• ss.PNG
    ss.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 992
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.