Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

funkyspunky871

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
I just synced my first generation iphone to itunes and when that was done, I went to settings to find that I no longer had any purchased ringtones. Previously I had four ringtones purchased from my iphone directly. Two of those four ringtones were still there, but under "custom" instead of "Purchased". The other two have completely disappeared. They are not in my phone and not in itunes. Yet, when I went back to the itunes store (on my phone) to try and buy them again, it gave me a message saying that they had already been purchased. Where are they?!? I bought those stupid ringtones for $1.29 a piece and I do not want to buy them again! I hate apple; why did you delete my ringtones?

The four ringtones I purchased on my iphone were: First Train Home, Hide and Seek (Radio Edit), Headlock, and Goodnight & Go. Headlock and Goodnight & Go are completely missing.

Screenshot2010-06-19at122448AM.png

Screenshot2010-06-19at122522AM.png

There used to be a section that said "Purchased" at the top. It's gone, but First Train Home and Hide and Seek (Radio Edit) moved to custom. No Headlock or Goodnight & Go to be found.
securedownload.jpg

funkyspunky871

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
CRAP! I just looked and it also deleted my only video I had in there.

I had bought "The Making of Not Now But Soon" off of the itunes app a long, long time ago. Now, it's gone from my videos in "Ipod" and it's no longer showing up in itunes either. Just like the two ringtones. Gone, gone, gone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.