Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jun 22, 2010, 09:30 PM   #1
ballplayer32
macrumors newbie

anyone else get this email from at&t? i don't know what it means?

Thank you for your recent iPhoneŽ 4 purchase!

Before you activate your device, please review the important information about your upgrade eligible iPhone 4. To ensure a smooth activation process, go to www.att.com/iphone4upgradesupport. We are excited to ship iPhone 4 to you and know you're eager to experience this great new device. For any questions, please call 1-800-331-0500.

Thank you for your business with ATT.

I'm new here, so if this has been asked, sorry. Anyways, does this mean my order has been shipped? My order status says "In Progress" still.
ballplayer32 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2010, 09:37 PM   #2
swissbrit
macrumors member

I got this and my order has been shipped.
swissbrit is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2010, 09:38 PM   #3
quid squid
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballplayer32 View Post
Thank you for your recent iPhoneŽ 4 purchase!

Before you activate your device, please review the important information about your upgrade eligible iPhone 4. To ensure a smooth activation process, go to www.att.com/iphone4upgradesupport. We are excited to ship iPhone 4 to you and know you're eager to experience this great new device. For any questions, please call 1-800-331-0500.

Thank you for your business with ATT.

I'm new here, so if this has been asked, sorry. Anyways, does this mean my order has been shipped? My order status says "In Progress" still.
Sounds like an automated email just letting you know how to activate your phone. If you go to the link it tells you what you need to know about activation. I wouldn't say it confirms your device shipped, but that you do have a phone.

I received an email from At&t congratulating me on my new 3G phone purchase
quid squid is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2010, 09:43 PM   #4
schoff0310
macrumors member

Got 3 emails tonight from ATT. Same info. Thank you blah blah.
Still no tracking info from FEDEX website.
I can't imagine getting here before Thursday. My orig email today said I would receive it within 72 hours.
schoff0310 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone