Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lovetheduns

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
So FedEx lady came, I was excited.

When I got a hold of the package, I shook it. It felt VERY light.

So the lady said I should open it. There was one piece of tape holding it together and inside was just more cardboard.

No iPhone.

The box is all ripped on one side.

I am beyond HORKED. FedEx is "tracing" it.

Lovely

bfh123

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2010
AT&T sucks! This wouldn't have happened with Verizon! With Verizon, there would have been 2 phones in the box.

/sarcasm_off

All kidding aside, that sucks man, I hope you're made whole.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Wow. Lol. Are you serious? This happened with someone last year during the 3GS launch.

iphone1027

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets solved.

Ashin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Don't US have insured postage?

Here we can claim loads for stuff like this

adub83

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
Wow, I feel sorry for you, but i'm pissed as well.

I left a pre-sign sheet taped to my front door, only to just find out FedEx left a sorry we missed you notice, WTF!!! LOL. I mean the sheet even says FedEx, just plain laziness on their part. I'm about to call and let them have it.

splashnader

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2008
Via Satellite
You know somebody yesterday posted that they noticed on their tracking page that their packages weight changed. Can't remember what thread it was in, but that would be one explanation for a weight change.

To the OP: I hope you get this sorted out quickly. Total bummer.

Goldielocks19

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2009
NY
means some fed ex employee helped them self to a nice new purty iphone!

my friend used to work for ups and he said all the time packages would "accidently" open and the contents would "accidently" fall into the workers pockets!

LMAO picture proof??? anyone could take a pic of a empty box dippy, what would that prove? i believe the OP

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.