Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jun 24, 2010, 04:53 PM   #1
seb1987
macrumors member

How much video can I store on my iPhone 4 16gb?

Hey I'm wondring if I can get whole series of 24 on my iPhone 4? And if there wud be much space left afterwards. I wud be purchasing from iTunes store any advice would be great a very boob question but I'm going on a long flight and I wanna watch 24 lol
seb1987 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2010, 05:01 PM   #2
Eldiablojoe
macrumors 6502a

Well, if it helps any, since I don't know how many gigs are in your series of 24, my 32GB iPhone has about 8-10 GB left of free space. In the used space I have 1500 songs, 3000 photos, about 7 pages of apps, and the following videos:

Movies: Full Metal Jacket, Taking Chance, Star Trek XI.
TV Shows: 2 episodes of Glee, 1 episode of Men of a Certain Age, 1 episode of Mythbusters, 1 episode of Modern Family, 1 episode of NCIS, 1 episode of South Park, 1 episode of Stargate Universe, 9 episodes (1 hour each) of Top Chef, and 1 episode of Two And A Half Men.

Between just the movies and the Top Chef episodes, I have about 15 hours of video in my iPhone's iPod.

Hope this helps.
Eldiablojoe is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone