Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you having reception issues

• Yes every time

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • sometimes

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters

tac22

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
Amazingly i have better service, and it jumps 2 bars when i'm holding it so aparrently i'm being used as an antena :eek:

But now i can make calls at my house :D

deannnnn

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2007
New York City & South Florida
I've been trying all day to reproduce the problem but can't do it.

I can literally see an AT&T tower from my window though, so it's no wonder my phone works so well here. It's going to explode or something when I go back up to New York in August.

gboykin

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2010
My microcell gives me 5 bars in my house. Without it, I have NO service, but that was the case with my original iphone. No signal drop when holding phone.

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
the other 97 polls about this aren't enough?

They all keep showing that more people are NOT having issues than those who are, so in true troll fashion, they keep making MORE polls in the hopes that the people with no problems will get tired of voting and stop, this finally skewing the result they want.

MikieMcBikie

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2009
TN
They all keep showing that more people are NOT having issues than those who are, so in true troll fashion, they keep making MORE polls in the hopes that the people with no problems will get tired of voting and stop, this finally skewing the result they want.

^this

omg...anyone know a mac site with less drama? damn, need to make this my sig i guess

Jongewehr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 1, 2009
^this

omg...anyone know a mac site with less drama? damn, need to make this my sig i guess

haha sorry guys, i didnt see a simple yes or no poll, so thought i would make one.

i dont have a iphone 4 yet, my friend does, an he doesnt have the issue,
from the results seems like little percent are having it, maybe bad batch.
hope to get one as so as i can.

andymodem

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Got mine from AT&T today, can't reproduce any of the signal loss on mine. Was able to do reproduce it on a coworker's new iPhone 4 from Apple.

PorterRocks

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2010
Idaho
Nope. None whatsoever. I've tried to get it replicate what I've read on here, and nothing. No yellow on my screen either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.