Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

discofuel

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 21, 2010
In my Google calendar I have several different calendars - personal, work etc - but I'm only able to sync the main calendar to my iPhone.

How do I sync the others?

jt2ga65

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2007
My issue is that my main calendar, the one I sync to work, is not available on my phone any more. The other ones are just fine.

The link above did not list my main calendar...

-jt2

jt2ga65

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2007
I fixed mine by completely removing all gmail accounts from my phone, and adding back the single one, in conjunction to the link listed above.

-jt2

discofuel

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 21, 2010
I've done all that and tried everything - disabling, deleting, restoring exchange/imap accounts and nothing will get my other calendars onto my iPhone :(

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
I've done all that and tried everything - disabling, deleting, restoring exchange/imap accounts and nothing will get my other calendars onto my iPhone :(

On your phone, go to m.google.com/sync in safari and authorize your device to select which calendars you want to sync.

FasterDada

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2010
On your phone, go to m.google.com/sync in safari and authorize your device to select which calendars you want to sync.

Nice! Thanks, y'all, for this thread! Seeing that the google sync is for the iphone OS 3.x+, it also works on my 3rd gen. ipod touch. The reply by adamrc actually takes you right where you need to go; just be sure to be logged into your google calendar before you tag the url.

dmk1974

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2008
I had been syncing my iPhone with my MobileMe calendar. Is there an easy way to take that entire calendar and import it into my Google Calendar (so I can use Google Sync for my calender on my iPhone instead of MobileMe)? I just want to make sure I don't lose all of my calendar data. Thanks!

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
Glad you guys found the link helpful. It's not exactly intuitive and I was stuck for a bit before finding that extra step was required.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.