Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 1, 2010, 01:54 PM   #1
bangekobange
macrumors newbie

Unhappy Iphone 3g shuts down while restoring

I'm trying to restore my iphone. I put it on dfu mode and itunes detects it in a restore mode, i clicked restore, and itunes pops up a dialog saying Preparing to restore, i can see white screen on my iphone, after some time the apple logo shows up , and a status bar, then the iphone just turns off.

I tried to do the same using redsn0w, i can see download jailbreak data screen on iphone, as soon as resn0w is done, the iphone just shuts down and never starts with pineapple logo.

Is it the battery?
bangekobange is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2010, 11:51 AM   #2
mobilegaga
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangekobange View Post
I'm trying to restore my iphone. I put it on dfu mode and itunes detects it in a restore mode, i clicked restore, and itunes pops up a dialog saying Preparing to restore, i can see white screen on my iphone, after some time the apple logo shows up , and a status bar, then the iphone just turns off.

I tried to do the same using redsn0w, i can see download jailbreak data screen on iphone, as soon as resn0w is done, the iphone just shuts down and never starts with pineapple logo.

Is it the battery?
I have the same problem...
Tried changing battery (Not working)
mobilegaga is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting