Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jul 4, 2010, 09:33 PM   #1
mprofit
macrumors member

Looking for an iPad Case Like Apple's

I bought my iPad today, and while at the Apple Store I asked if they had any of Apple's iPad cases. Of course, they didn't, and I'm close to ordering the case off Apple's website.

However, I know the case has received mixed reviews. Really what I want is a case with the Apple case's functionality and features, but I suppose it doesn't have to be Apple's case.

I'm hoping someone can recommend me a case (or cases) that have these features. I'd like to stay around the $40 price range, but I can be flexible with cost.

I'd like a case that:
- Has a cover for the screen, like Apple's;
- Completely covers the iPad's perimeter, like Apple's. I want to avoid dings on the side; and
- Is thin and light, like Apple's

The case doesn't have to have the folding stand.

I'm fine with buying Apple's, however I'd like to see other alternatives (if any) beforehand. I'd really rather not wait three to four weeks. And given the aforementioned items, I figured posting a new thread would be the most effective way to do so.

Any help is appreciated.
Old Jul 6, 2010, 09:36 AM   #2
mprofit
macrumors member

The case mentioned in this thread here is perfect and has all the features I want: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=940863

Except it opens from left to right, rather than right to left. Bummer. I'd like a case that opens from right to left, like Apple's. Any ideas?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories