Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 5, 2010, 11:08 AM   #1
LastLine
macrumors 65816

Books on Networking for iPhone

Hey everyone,

I'm looking at one of my next application concepts and it involves creating an application that requires communication between the iPhone and a Mac or Windows client on a desktop PC.

Now I've been through a lot of Apple's documentation, looked at programs such as WiTap and similar examples but what I'm really looking for is a book that contains some good solid tutorials to help me with my understanding. If I'm going to do this project then I need and want to feel confident in what I'm going to do.

Anyone who can make a good suggestion would be greatly appreciated. I have been through Apple's things but to be honest, I learn better through doing hence tutorial books are better given a choice :-)
LastLine is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming