Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jul 6, 2010, 04:59 PM   #1
AppleChap
macrumors newbie

High resolution Apple images

Hello!

I'll start with the usual cliché; long time reader, first time poster. Now then!

Can any of you recommend a good place to get high resolution Apple related images? For example - the one with app "explosion", like where there are tonnes of apps seemingly coming out of an iPhone? The Apple website provides great images of the hardware/software so that's cool. In addition, another one I'm particularly keen on obtaining is a high resolution Apple logo.

These are to be used for a display in a classroom, nothing more!

In addition, if you do know, and I'm so sorry to ask, where I could get high resolution images of Microsoft stuff too (their logo, maybe Visual Studio logo)?

Cheers guys
Stuart
AppleChap is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2010, 05:02 PM   #2
Sneakz
macrumors 65816

If you need a high res Apple Logo, just search for a vector Apple logo.

Some high res images are here.
Sneakz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2010, 05:04 PM   #3
AppleChap
macrumors newbie

Thank you. I have got a bunch from the Apple website and they are perfect. I suppose my first post wasn't particularly clear - the Apple logo itself and the image regarding the apps are the key ones I am after. I think the app one I mentioned was used a recent event, perhaps even WWDC 2010?

Good point on the vector search. Will do that.
AppleChap is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone