Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 7, 2010, 03:05 PM   #1
iag48
macrumors regular

Where is my iphone is from?

I got a great deal on an iPhone 3gs 32gb, in excellent condition for only 300. However, I noticed that its missing the FCC markings in the back. I checked the model and its 133BZ. Couldn't find which country is designated the BZ, perhaps Brazil?

Also, the phone is unlocked but I do not find any Cydia or such application. Is there anyway to find out how the phone was unlocked or jailbroken (if it is). He didn't want to tell me how he unlocked it. I'm guessing it was an iphone from another country sold unlocked by factory>?
iag48 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting