Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jul 9, 2010, 03:13 AM   #1
malbright
macrumors member

BestSkinsEver = Best Customer Support Ever

Wanted to share with you a nice story about great customer support.

I use a BestSkinsEver on my iPad, and it is fantastic. Applying it took about 30 minutes, but it's perfect and has provided great protection.

Sadly, my Apple Case discolored my BestSkinsEver ... a problem noted in at least one other thread that seems to effect a number of skins. My poor BestSkinsEver developed a "black box" stain from the inside of the Apple case. Its ugly.

Anyway, I ordered a new BestSkinsEver and as part of my order I happened to mention why I was buying a second one. Lo and behold, without my having to ask, BestSkinsEver sent me the second case free--even though the problem wasn't their fault!

Great product. Fast shipping. Brilliant customer service.

Highly recommended!
malbright is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2010, 07:18 PM   #2
KameronBriggs
macrumors 6502

Send a message via ICQ to KameronBriggs
I ordered myne on July 2nd, and it just shipped Tuesday. :/... How long did yours take to ship?
Thanks.
KameronBriggs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2010, 07:27 PM   #3
Koodauw
macrumors 68040

I use the BSE for my iPhone 3GS. I have the white one and after about 6 months the skin will yellow in color. A quick email to BSE and they had another one on the way to me, free of charge. I'll second the notion that they do in fact have great customer service.
Koodauw is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2010, 02:35 PM   #4
hipvamore
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to hipvamore
mine took five days to ship
Old Jul 10, 2010, 11:14 PM   #5
KameronBriggs
macrumors 6502

Send a message via ICQ to KameronBriggs
WOO HOO- Got myne today.
It was so hard to install. I was a little eery about putting water on my iPad, but it worked out well... I had to take 1 off because of the lint, but I used the good ol' steam method to install the second, and it worked like a charm. I have some water bubbles left over, but I assume these will dry? Anyone know??
KameronBriggs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2010, 11:54 PM   #6
maestrokev
macrumors 6502a

Yeah, their customer service is very good and total cost is more than 50% of what Zagg charges for invisible shield.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories