Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jul 10, 2010, 12:20 PM   #1
Motty007
macrumors newbie

Cool Ipad Pens/Stylus

Hi all,

1st post on these forums - so be kind

I bought a cheap 5 pen from HMV - Exspect is stamped down the side of it and it is silver in colour and is one of those capacitance pens.

I wanted this so that I could take the pad along to meetings and use it to take notes - doodle you know the things you do at meetings. However, I find it very difficult in writing, there is far too much requirement for me to press down and too much friction in moving the pen.

Does anyone have any better solutions to this problem - what are your experiences ?
Motty007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:37 AM   #2
klio
macrumors member

Hi - There's an ongoing stylus thread here:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=858985

I like the Pogo and the Dagi. The Pogo works very well for writing for me now that I've "broken it in."

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories