Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MR Lurker

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 8, 2002
Adelaide, Australia
Dear Steve Jobs and Apple,

I have been a Mac enthusiast and Apple supporter for the last ______[A] years. I have always believed that Apple’s success has relied on serving a niche market of loyal customers prepared to pay a premium price for a premium product. Having said that, I can’t help but feel that Apple has taken its eye off the ball of late.

Take for example your new SpeedHole [tm] Power Mac. While in many respects it may represent a significant step forward from the last revision, I cannot help but feel it should have included, at the very least, a ______, and a ______[C], not to mention a ______[D]. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but maybe you could even have included a ______[E] as well?

As to the remainder of your product line, I feel that the iMac could really use a ______[F], the eMac may benefit from a ______[G], the iBook would truly rock with a ______[H] and for mercy’s sake, is it too much to ask for a ______ in the PowerBook?

Now I’ve never liked ultimatums, Steve, but if Apple doesn’t do something drastic to improve the situation within the next ______[J] months, I’ll have no choice but to up stumps and buy a Dell.

I remain faithfully yours,

A wavering Apple fan

Your answers:
[A] ____________
[F] ____________
[G] ____________
[H] ____________

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.