Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
Who's your favourite cast members, and who so you think is the saboteur?

My favorite cast member this season is Kathy, and no idea who the saboteur is.

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

I like the Beast. I think Ragan is the sabetour. Brittany's going to be fun to watch.

RudyGrow

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2009
My favorite right now has to be Hayden. I think he has the best shot at winning - if the "Brigade" stays together. The Saboteur, IMO, is either Kathy or Lane.

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
So my question is if it's Kathy what is the chance that the show will find a way of keeping her on till the end, to keep the sabotage.

Just like in Survivor when Russel kept finding the hidden immunity idols.

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
So my question is if it's Kathy what is the chance that the show will find a way of keeping her on till the end, to keep the sabotage.

Just like in Survivor when Russel kept finding the hidden immunity idols.

I don't watch Survivor so I couldn't tell ya. I definitely don't think it's Kathy. I'm now starting to think it might be Britney, but I'd still bet on it being Ragan. Britney's pot stirring with Annie was pretty odd behavior. I like her personality so I hope she is smart enough to not keep making comments like that.

As for the Saboteur's statement that 2 people in the house know each other, I don't believe it. That would mean either CBS leaked info to them or one of the players confirmed it to them, and I just don't see either scenario happening. Just a bit of sabotage, methinks.

cciliberto33

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2009
Britney is the Sabetour in my opinion. I think Big Brother would pick a girl that everyone would like.

Mexbearpig

macrumors 65816
Dec 26, 2008
Here
Britney is the Sabetour in my opinion. I think Big Brother would pick a girl that everyone would like.
I agree on the 2nd sentence. But why would she paint a target on her back by telling Annie whatever she told her?
I think I heard somewhere we won't find out until the 25th. I'd post a link but I can't remember where to look.:eek:

Didn't they say if they get past the 5th round/week the they get $50,000? I wonder if they leave the show or continue till the end...

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
Nice eh?

I believe that Kathy and Britney are Mother and Daughter. (The two long life relationship)

NathanCH

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2007
Vancouver, BC
The producers are stupid. They should have told the Saboteur to stay under the radar for the first week or two because now the twist that was suppose to make this season interesting is gone.

cciliberto33

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2009
This episode was a major disappoint. Rachael seems so fake to me like how does her job fit her "Chemistry" diploma.

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
The producers are stupid. They should have told the Saboteur to stay under the radar for the first week or two because now the twist that was suppose to make this season interesting is gone.

Yes very stupid, unlinke Survivor. Oh well I am sure they will find someway of getting her back in. Or else this season will be a disappointment.

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
So all my predictions were wrong. Guess that shows how much I know.:eek:

Oh well I am sure they will find someway of getting her back in. Or else this season will be a disappointment.

BB can't be a disappointment! These people are still crazy, stupid, and full of hormones. Lock them in a house together and you got all the drama you could ask for...:)

NathanCH

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Remember they said the Saboteur had a close friend. I was expecting BB at the end of the episode to say, "We will not tell the close friend about the Saboteur and give them the opportunity to take her place."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.