Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jul 14, 2010, 10:53 AM   #1
BacklitFirefly
macrumors 6502

FINALLY got my Apple Case back

On April 3rd I went to the nearest Apple Store to pick up my reserved 32Gb wifi iPad and bought an Apple case while I was there.

Not long after this, a certain loved one in my life desperately needed an iPad, too. And so the hunt began.

It was the end of May before I was able to buy one anywhere -- the 16Gb wifi model -- only now, the Apple cases were all on back order with no estimated availability date in sight. I ordered one anyway, thinking it would be along in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I let my dearheart have MY iPad case (I know, I'm a hero...) thinking it wouldn't be long until the other one arrived.

It finally got here today. I can't believe that took so long. Almost two months.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories