Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bababoey14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Apple needs to repent for their wrong doings. Nothing I hate worse than someone who is arrogant and won't admit they messed up. Just admit the device is flawed already....even if you say we can't fix it because it's too expensive and we are greedy.

Homers...go ahead with the "Just return it"......starting now....

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
You just need to wait to see how they set the class up (opt-in or opt-out), you will either be automatically included, or have a chance to join later.

dojoman

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
Apple needs to repent for their wrong doings. Nothing I hate worse than someone who is arrogant and won't admit they messed up. Just admit the device is flawed already....even if you say we can't fix it because it's too expensive and we are greedy.

Class actions lawsuits? Don't you think it's a bit excessive? I mean if you don't like the freaking phone then just return it. Apple is not forcing you to keep it. It's free country, and you have other choices.

bababoey14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Term of endearment and sorta funny. No offense intended. Hopefully there will in an acceptable resolution tomorrow. Thanks

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
ignore the issue, after specifically saying that the press conference was about the iPhone 4?

Not possible, this is not a hey guys we've sold 3 million iPhones deal.

They are responding to the issue and they did so on their own terms and when they wanted even as the world impatiently waited for a response and just continued to buy the dam phones.

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
ok but what does HOMERS mean?

doh_homer_simpson-1084.jpg

D'oh...stupid antenna.

pugnut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
I will be that person that says return it- if you are that affected by the issue and you did not do anything to mitigate the problem, with the available options that it your issue. Believe it or not the law requires it. Apple has provided solutions that are no cost to you, I agree that you may not like it, but they are there.

What would your damages be based on ? Fact is that you will get nothing more then a credit or free product with a value less then $20.00 in real value. The attorneys will make the money and that is what these are really abou

beamer8912

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2009

Term of endearment and sorta funny. No offense intended. Hopefully there will in an acceptable resolution tomorrow. Thanks

Son, endearment don't work over no **** internet. Now don't be makin no more dem threads. No body like'm. 'Specially da neighbors.

Yea, annoying isn't it? Try posting normally, it will get you a lot further.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.