Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 15, 2010, 08:41 PM   #1
dlastmango
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to dlastmango
Need help with loading music

I have a 2gen ipod touch and I just got the iphone4. My ipod touch is synced with my imac and (for work needs) i want iphone4 to sync with my Macbook Pro.
On the ipod touch I can add music from either machine. I have the box "manually manage music and video" checked.
On the iphone4 I check that same box on the macbook pro and I can add music no problem. if i plug it into the imac that box is no longer checked and i cant add any songs to the iphone.
Does anyone know why this is? I appreciate all help,

Oh ipod and iphone are running iOS4 and both computers are running itunes 9.2

Chris
dlastmango is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting