Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trudog

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2010
Explicit content

Unfortunately it was removed due the fact no random chatting was actually taking place. But, instead people were randomly showing off the tops of their heads, ceilings, and private parts. It is sad. It could have been fun chatting with someone across the world. But unfortunately it was ruined by the sick and perverted showing more of themselves than anyone really wanted to see. I am sure in some way it also competed with facetime.

aftersteveo

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2010
...I chatted with a few people. I enjoy the app. I still have it. I will still use it. I hope they add some features like "block". That might get Apple to put it back in the App Store.

ThemePro

macrumors demi-god
May 1, 2010
Given that Lord Job's has dictated that his closed virtual world and it's loyal subjects be infused with victorian era chastity, the chances of this app reappearing are slim to none. Have to say though that the first time I showed somebody this app (at an Apple store no less), the first chat I got was somebody exposing his junk.

Full of Win

macrumors 68030
Nov 22, 2007
Ask Apple
I've seen some crazy stuff on it, from two old guys in bed to "Black Power" and "kill whity" signs. I'm shocked the app made it to the store in the first place.

Mitchelino

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Have to say though that the first time I showed somebody this app (at an Apple store no less), the first chat I got was somebody exposing his junk.

Ah man that sucks!

Sadly it is the truth with any video/photo sharing app. Everyone wants to turn it into a sex app. Luckily a few of the photo sharing apps have a mature on/off switch, so by default you shouldn't be getting images of peoples' junk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.