Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iThinman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
I would like an ipad case with the same slim, light weight and snug fit qualities of the apple case that would allow for more stability during landscape and portrait table top viewing.

Also, please include either a place to attach my iPhone at the top-middle of the unit in landscape mode, or the same 'mountable phone' concept with a detachable iPhone case so that i can watch my podcasts on my iPhone comfortably while using my iPad for other tasks. Please don't forget this feature requires adjustable viewing angles.

In addition, please be sure this folio style case has some sort or magnet clip when closed and a place to store a stylus.

Once created and manufactured, please send me a PM for the location to send my evaluation unit and $$$$$$

Thanks in advance,

Joe P. Consumer

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
what i typically do today....

Maybe Homer Simpson can help you get your case designed. He did pretty well with his car. Otherwise I'm pretty sure you and the other 11 people who need to watch their iPhone and use the iPad simultaneously will be waiting for some time for your dream case.

thehomer.jpg

iThinman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
need? I prefer want and can. This is all taking too long, so I will probably have to take matters into my own hands.

Went to a little girls store today and picked up a nice thick black, flat, elastic hairband. I think I'm going to take it to a shoe place or somewhere and have them rivet it or something to the case. If that doesn't work, I can just use it manually to secure the flap when closed, but I'll lose it eventually if not secured.

I'm also thinking about having two little bungies come up to strap in the phone. They can tuck in behind the pad with the flap when not in use.

I think I will use it this way most often, watching podcasts on the phone while doing other tasks on the iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.