Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mpstrex

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 26, 2005
USA
Hi everyone,

I searched around to see if anyone else brought this up, but didn't see it. If I missed it, please forgive me.

Anyway, I have the latest Apple TV, software up-to-date. It's much better than the VUDU I've had for a couple of years now. I.e., I love it! But here's an issue that has me scratching my head...

I have some TV shows I recently purchased on my MacBook Pro via iTunes. Everything synced beautifully (and quickly) to the Apple TV. What's weird is after I watch a TV show, it disappears/deletes off the Apple TV.

I go back into iTunes and click on the Apple TV, and I notice the shows that were deleted, aren't check marked anymore. I check it and hit sync, but they don't go back onto the Apple TV.

Can someone help me to figure out why this is happening, and what I can do to stop it? What if I want to watch the show again? What if I watch it, but my girlfriend hasn't seen it. And no, I don't want to watch it on the MBP--that's why I have an Apple TV.

Thanks!

mpstrex

Dougr

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2007
In iTunes there is an option to sync only unwatched items, could this be your problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.