Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Which case/ stand do you all think is the best? I want the quirky cloak but I need a case soon and they also raised their price quite a bit.

Perihelion

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2010
I just got the official Apple case today. I wanted a case that wouldn't add much bulk to the iPad and yet would keep it safe from scratches. The Apple case is a snug fit and feel really good in the hand as well as making a good typing stand. I didn't find anything I liked better...

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
Also the Yoobao one seems to get good feedback from users here. I may take a stab at the latest version coming out soon.

As for the Quirky Cloak, my opinion would be to steer clear. It's still not out, I read there is yet another delay, and the price is way too high. I have a feeling when it finally comes out that it's going to be a HUGE disappointment.

alex1913

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2009
Long Island
I pre-ordered the Quirky

I pre-ordered the Quirky, yes it was expensive, but just a little more than Apple's case. I understand there have been many delays, but I think it is an advanced case, with so many features, designed by iPad users that i will be a great case.

hullabaloobard

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2010
Have you try to look for it in Amazon? There are a lot of better looking and features iPad case over there. Hope this will help you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.