Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
Hi all, since I updated to the newest version of SBSettings I lost some of the toggles. Volume control is the one I miss most. Was that added to SBSettings via Bossprefs? The newest Bossprefs crashes every time I open it (I'm running 3.0.1). If so, can I get the volume control back to SBSettings some how?

Also, is there a package out there that adds even more toggles than what is in sbsettingstoggles?

Thanks,

-Freak

MrThompsonR

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2009
Hi all, since I updated to the newest version of SBSettings I lost some of the toggles. Volume control is the one I miss most. Was that added to SBSettings via Bossprefs? The newest Bossprefs crashes every time I open it (I'm running 3.0.1). If so, can I get the volume control back to SBSettings some how?

Also, is there a package out there that adds even more toggles than what is in sbsettingstoggles?

Thanks,

-Freak

Search Cydia/ Rock... there are several "toggles" available.
I currently use/ added "toggles" for Bluetooth Mono, BiteSMS, SSH, and TVOUT2. Plus the built in "toggles" for 3G, Data, Brightness, Location, Bluetooth, WiFi, and Processes(open apps).

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
Thanks. I guess Bossprefs has nothing to do with SBSettings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.