Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jul 17, 2010, 10:31 PM   #1
saberahul
macrumors 68040

Dilbert App

I'm aware that the Dilbert app sells for free and even though they don't tell you, after a month they charge your wireless carrier $5/month. However, if I were to download the App on my Wifi only iPad, there is no possible way for them to charge me $5/month. Or is there? Advice would be highly appreciated.

SR
Old Jul 18, 2010, 03:51 AM   #2
normwood
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberahul View Post
I'm aware that the Dilbert app sells for free and even though they don't tell you, after a month they charge your wireless carrier $5/month. However, if I were to download the App on my Wifi only iPad, there is no possible way for them to charge me $5/month. Or is there? Advice would be highly appreciated.

SR
While it's only the current day's cartoon, I get the Dilbert cartoon through an RSS feed....for free!

Steve

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps