Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

testcard

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Northumbria, UK
I'm probably going to order the incipio feather in graphite in the next few days as most of the reviews I've seen have been generally favourable. Any early adopters of the feather care to share their experiences so far - wear and tear, still fitting well and so on?

vivarey

macrumors member
May 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I'd also like to hear what people have to say. I'm deciding between this and the SwitchEasy Nude case - they seem to be the 2 slimmest cases on the market.

millypede

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2004
UK
Poor it was really flimsy and well didnt feel like value for money, the SwitchEasy Nude is a much better case and outsold the Feather by 20-1.

testcard

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Northumbria, UK
Have to disagree - ordered in graphite and delivered today. Slightly thicker and sturdier than I expected and a perfect fit. All I wanted was a skin to protect the back of the iPad from scratches, scuffs and light bumps and this is going to do the job. Not disappointed.

wodeh

macrumors regular
Nov 18, 2007
Norwich
The incipio feather is one of my favourite cases, for simplicity and good looks. It's a hell of a lot nicer than any rubber/silicone case I have tried, but alas I lack a switch easy nude for comparison.

I don't doubt that the nude sells well, however, but I'd struggle to believe a 20:1 ratio.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.