Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ipaqman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 22, 2003
hey everyone,

i am looking for a case for my 20G ipod that i can use for everyday music listening and also for workouts. is there such thing as case that has an armband strap?

let me know if you have any suggestions.

regards,
ipaqman

Ipaqman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 22, 2003
is the marware case the best? is there any place to purchase it for a cheaper price? do they sell them in canada at a retail store (futureshop, londondrugs, ect)?

thanks for your help.

regards,
ipaqman

ebook

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2004
Sprint Car Capital of the World
Ipaqman said:
is the marware case the best? is there any place to purchase it for a cheaper price? do they sell them in canada at a retail store (futureshop, londondrugs, ect)?

thanks for your help.

regards,
ipaqman

I don't know where you can get them in a store, but this is the one that I have found that I like the best... It is the Teski Roadie Case

I think it looks like the least bulky one out there. The down is that it doesn't have anything to cover the face (would it fit in with an eXo3 case?). You can read a review of it at iPod Lounge . The review is for the 3 generation model, but they are the same I believe.

jmerk

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2003
Minneapolis
i have found the marware to suck...

hey,
i got the marware deal and i'm convinced that what i got was not put together correctly. it won't stay cinched up tightly (and i'm not a super-wimp with a noodle for an arm), i'm talking over the top of a t-shirt and sweatshirt. after getting frustrated with it, i dissassembled it and reassembled it according to the illustration in the booklet and it appears that one of the plastic dividers that i have is different than the one pictured in the booklet. i finally got a digital camera so i could take a picture of it and send it to marware and ask them what is going on but i'm basically to the point of, "screw it, they had their chance." it is also rather bulky. after looking at the quicktime video of that "teski" deal, it looks better already...

my $.02

j

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.