Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cal6n

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 25, 2004
Gloucester, UK
I saw the denim Yoobao case and I thought it'd look good in canvas and leather. You know, like the old military style.

Anyway, I did a quick and dirty mock-up and here it is.

web.jpg

If they made this, I'd probably buy one. What do you think?

cal6n

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 25, 2004
Gloucester, UK
What? Over 24 hours and no one has any comments to make?

I can't believe that. You lot always have an opinion about everything! :)

So, come on. What do you think? We know that representatives of Yoobao visit this forum and I'd really like to see them manufacture this option.

niuniu

macrumors 68020
That is the nicest iPad case I've seen. Do they do other colours in it? I saw their first designs and could tell already that they were amongst the best.. this company has some talent on board, going to keep an eye on them..

EDIT:
Oops nevermind, this is a mockup you done.. LOL!

cal6n

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 25, 2004
Gloucester, UK
They already make a denim and leather version:

web.jpg

Just search for "Yoobao" on ebay.

That's what I based my mock-up on. Here's take 2, hopefully with less pink this time!

web.jpg

eneisch

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2008
I would buy this case if it were real. I like the brown color scheme much better than the denim one they currently offer.

I actually have the brown Yoobao V2b case waiting for me in my mailbox tonight!

mechanopony

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2010
That's what I based my mock-up on. Here's take 2, hopefully with less pink this time!

web.jpg

I didn't see pink the first time at all, not sure what was up with other people's screens. I like the reddish brown -- personally it looks better in the brown tones than the denim with grey. If the leather was the golden brown like stitching on denim jeans, then it would probably look better overall.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.