Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jul 19, 2010, 12:04 PM   #1
enigma2k
macrumors regular

iPhone 4: Change camera resolution?

Is there any way to change the resolution of the camera? I don't want 5MP for all my pictures. This way I can have more pictures and films on the iPhone.
enigma2k is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 01:17 PM   #2
jdlorinser
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma2k View Post
Is there any way to change the resolution of the camera? I don't want 5MP for all my pictures. This way I can have more pictures and films on the iPhone.
I've been wondering the same thing.
jdlorinser is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 01:20 PM   #3
samcraig
macrumors G5

No - but if you get one of the many photo edit apps (many are free) you can resize and save back to the photo roll and just kill the original. Pain - but works
samcraig is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 01:48 PM   #4
frosse
macrumors 6502a

Weird that you can't change resolution...
Old Jul 19, 2010, 01:58 PM   #5
FuNGi
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosse View Post
Weird that you can't change resolution...
Nice caption. Sike. Most people think Swedes are just a bunch of sauna taking meatball eaters. Which is true. Everyone knows that polar bears are found too far north and that it's generally too cold and beer is too expensive for their girls to be running around naked all the time. The blond part is nearly true though.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 02:21 PM   #6
mackmgg
macrumors 65816

There are also those camera apps that let you change the resolution before saving, Camera Genius for example
mackmgg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 03:51 PM   #7
frosse
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuNGi View Post
Nice caption. Sike. Most people think Swedes are just a bunch of sauna taking meatball eaters. Which is true. Everyone knows that polar bears are found too far north and that it's generally too cold and beer is too expensive for their girls to be running around naked all the time. The blond part is nearly true though.
True about the sauna taking meatball eaters. Though I have literally heard an american girl asking if we have polar bears walking our streets, it was hilarious! And also true about the expensive beer, but that doesn't mean girls aint naked - for F sake, we're European and don't need alcohol to go crazy. We're crazy from birth.

You've obviously never been to sweden

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone