Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jul 19, 2010, 05:28 PM   #1
mixvio
macrumors 6502

Question about typing on InCase iPad case?

Apologies if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find a definitive "InCase case" thread.

I am looking at getting one (I don't mind the bulk, and the choices for cases in Australia are lacking) but my big concern was the angle of the device when it's in its landscape "typing" mode. It looks a lot higher than what I'm used to from the Apple case or even my Griffin A-frame, but that's just looking from the pictures.

For those of you who have one, is it as easy to type on as the Apple case, or is it too steep? I like the overall design of the Apple case a lot but I don't care for the material or how it picks up dust and such just from looking at it. I was hoping the InCase one is easy to type on but if it isn't I'll avoid it, since that's a primary necessity to me.
mixvio is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 10:22 PM   #2
mixvio
macrumors 6502

I went ahead and grabbed it, the second revision with the velcro strap. The bulk is a bit unexpected, but so was the fact that it has a fourth stand mode: from the pics it looked like the lowest it got would still be too high for me, but I didn't notice that it can be flattened exactly the same way as the official Apple case does. I actually like the typing angle on this even more than I did the other case.

I'll just have to get used to the considerable heft it adds to the iPad, but otherwise it's pretty good.
mixvio is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories