Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 20, 2010, 09:37 AM   #1
m1anoj
macrumors newbie

popover control iPad

Hi All,
In one of my apps, I want to show a commom popover control in 4-5 views (the views comes after selecting tableview cells). I am able to show the popover in individual views but i know that's not the best approach coz every time you do the code repeatation.if you any best suggestions please do me this favor. Appreciate your time.
m1anoj is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search