Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sevimli

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2007
ChiTown
I got 2 iphone during the launch day, i didn't purchase any bumper...

How do I claim free bumpers??? :confused:

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
I got 2 iphone during the launch day, i didn't purchase any bumper...

How do I claim free bumpers??? :confused:

Info will be up soon. Im guessing their prioritising users who already purchased it before dishing them out to non-purchasers.

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
Funny, I sent back my orange bumper earlier this week because it was all hard plastic and different from the black ones where its rubbery... They just received my return this morning and refunded 100% of it -- then tonight they refunded it again for the free bumper refund. Free $30 :cool:

DesertWolf

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2010
Info will be up soon. Im guessing their prioritising users who already purchased it before dishing them out to non-purchasers.

I actually ordered a bumper in foresight after Jobs threw that offer out a week ago. I got an email today stating they'd get it to me free of charge. I didn't even have to call them to get it done.

Sleazy E

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2009
Disneyland
Funny, I sent back my orange bumper earlier this week because it was all hard plastic and different from the black ones where its rubbery... They just received my return this morning and refunded 100% of it -- then tonight they refunded it again for the free bumper refund. Free $30 :cool:

don't be too happy, their system could likely catch the error and debit your account again for $30

TRONgK

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2010
Same here ( France )

Same here ( France )

Attachments

• Bumper.png
    Bumper.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 241

zelaya

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
Don't feel on doing another thread but I ordered 6 bumpers prior before Apple decides to gives free bumper. I though Apple was giving one bumper per iPhone 4 owner but after I spoke with customer service tonight he told me that I'm getting a refund on all the 6 bumpers. Have someone experience something like this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.