Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion

Old Nov 14, 2004, 06:21 PM   #1
afields
macrumors 6502

Question iMac TV ad?

I wonder if there ever will be a cool, hip TV ad for the iMac g5. It would be nice, especially around the holidays. It suprises me that apple doesn't advertise more, not counting the iPod.

As long as they don't hire the same people that did that "blown out of the house commercial".
afields is offline   0
Old Nov 14, 2004, 06:55 PM   #2
mklos
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to mklos
This has been discussed at least a thousand times on this forum. Apple is having enough trouble as it is keeping up with iMac G5 orders. There's no reason to advertise it right now. As I've said before, the iPod/iPod mini provides free advertisement to all of Apple's computers as EVERY potential iPod user who wants information about the iPod will have to go to the Apple website and see all of Apple's other products, or at least all of their new products. Apple has chosen to take those advertising dollars and spend them on R&D instead.
mklos is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion