Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Jul 22, 2010, 11:23 PM   #1
Natesac
macrumors 6502a

Marware Eco vue, good for typing in lap?

I am debating over what folio case to get. Does that kickstand make for good lap typing? Or should I go with something more like the incase or the apple case?
Natesac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2010, 05:02 AM   #2
netteen
macrumors newbie

Eco-Vue,solid case for typing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesac View Post
I am debating over what folio case to get. Does that kickstand make for good lap typing? Or should I go with something more like the incase or the apple case?
I found most cases with with adjustable angles are not really functional at all,but this Marware case is really solid and the low angle is perfect for typing,try it first before buying.
netteen is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories