Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 23, 2010, 04:27 PM   #1
bahamallama
macrumors member

How to prepopulate core data for app, a lot of data.....

Hello,
I have my entities and such all set and my relations, I've unfortunately noticed there is not a gui to enter data.

A quick Bing search turned up creating a CSV file with the data and writing a snippet of code to import it. I really don't want to do this as there is a ton of data I want to have in there. It's going to be a football program and the thought of making every team and player in a CSV file just doesn't excite me.

Does anyone know of a better way to input a large quantity of data so it's preloaded for the app, or if XCode 4 will address this issue?

I find it odd that Apple has made such a nice IDE and then dropped the ball on this part, I assume I'm missing something?

Thanks for any help,
D
bahamallama is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming