Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 23, 2010, 08:32 PM   #1
WiiMarioHacker
macrumors member

Project "Marble"

Project "Marble" may actually be an iOS drag and drop app creator, similar to Google's App Maker.

Info: http://www.macsimumnews.com/index.ph...or_on_the_way/

Just found this interesting... Wanted to post.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 11:34 AM   #2
BigJimSlade
macrumors member

The word "Marble" appears nowhere in that article. Besides, I though it was pretty well established by now that "Marble" was Apple's internal code name for Xcode 4.

Regardless, a Hypercard style app builder would be pretty cool.
BigJimSlade is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming