Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crh3ff

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2010
I've been searching, with little luck, for a slim case (no front cover, either polycarbonate or silicone) that INCLUDES a function to act as a stand for typing. The basic design I want can be seen in the Marware SportShell convertible, but a video review makes it seem like the typing stand doesn't prop it up very far.

Any others out there?

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
that looks like what I want! Any idea of how sturdy the feet are? Having a hard time finding reviews anywhere.

No clue, i think it just recently started shipping.

It is funny because when i looked at it the other day on their website i thought, gee, who would want a case/stand that just did that? I'm happy to have found someone that did and be able to point you to it.

I don't think i have read about anyone being dissatisfied with their cases from them at all if that helps. I'm pondering the Squish Skin one for myself at some point.

crh3ff

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2010
No clue, i think it just recently started shipping.

It is funny because when i looked at it the other day on their website i thought, gee, who would want a case/stand that just did that? I'm happy to have found someone that did and be able to point you to it.

I don't think i have read about anyone being dissatisfied with their cases from them at all if that helps. I'm pondering the Squish Skin one for myself at some point.

Yep, I'm the someone that does! Very useful. I really like the Apple case, specifically for that reason...I use the onscreen keyboard a LOT, and having it propped up is essential for that. What I don't like about the Apple case is that it's got the front flap that basically makes it almost twice as thick (maybe 1.5x), so I want something that lets the iPad be slim, like it's supposed to be.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.