Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 31, 2010, 12:20 PM   #1
Sdao
macrumors 6502

iPhone 4 unable to send/receive MMS messages!

Hey everyone,

just got my iPhone 4, 32gb unlocked from the Fairview Apple store in Toronto yesterday. It's a beautiful phone.

However, today I tried to send an MMS (picture message) to a friend and they could not receive it. They also sent me an MMS and I could not receive it. I've also attempted to send them to other friends. No luck though.

Does anyone know why I'm not able to send or receive MMS messages on my brand new iPhone 4? I phoned Rogers (my provider) and their tech support was useless. I've reset my network settings, rebooted my phone, etc.

Any help would be appreciated!
Old Aug 7, 2010, 08:17 AM   #2
feelyou
Banned

guide to send mms on iphone

here a guide to send mms on iphone

http://www.messiphone.com/mobile-sec...ms-iphone.html
feelyou is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2010, 08:39 AM   #3
John T
macrumors 68020

Obviously MMS is not yet enabled by your network provider. Just contact them and they'll do the rest.
John T is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting